Sunday, May 04, 2008

Odds and ends...

Sorry I've been missing for the past couple of days. No, it's nothing to get worried about--I'm perfectly alright (actually, better than I've ever felt before). I can't say much now so you'll just have to trust me on that, however, I have been plagued with nightmares for the past couple of nights (which is not something that I had been facing prior to the recent turn of events). I've put that down to all the changes I'm going through right now and the pressures of having to deal with them. But it's all good, so I'm not complaining. Anyway, just wanted to give a shout-out to everyone, and let them know that I'm still here, and hopefully, pretty soon, I'll have a decent post up in order to explain what the hell's been going on with me... until then, here's another Calvin and Hobbes strip:

..........

CALVIN: NUTS! THIS WHEEL STRUT SNAPPED. WHY DO THEY MAKE 'EM SO DARN SMALL?

I GUESS THAT WAS AN OPTIONAL PIECE.

HOBBES: MY WHEEL WON'T FIT IN THE WHEEL WELL.

CALVIN: HERE, LET ME TRY. SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO...

*SNAP*


DARN IT!

HOBBES: THIS PLANE IS IN FOR SOME ROUGH LANDINGS.

(via The Hindu)

No comments: